As an alternative to our heavy-duty 1068 Rotators we offer our compact, lighter duty, and lower cost 1202 rotary table. It is ideal for lighter load applications that still require high accuracy and high repeatability with zero backlash. The worm gear drive is available in 3 different ratios offering maximum flexibility. These easy to mount tables have found wide acceptance in applications like part positioning for industrial laser applications and camera positioners. Like all of our products, if necessary, we will be happy to modify these tables to fit your specific application.
• No Backlash
• 400 pound load capacity
• 4 keyways on the top plate help transmit torque and allow repeatable mounting of fixtures
• 1 1⁄2” hole through the center of the table
• Nema 23 motor mount and Helical beam coupling standard
• Available in ratios of 20:1, 40:1, and 80:1
• The four mounting holes in the main body are drilled and counterbored to accept 1⁄4” socket head cap screws. The same holes are tapped from the back side to allow bolting from the back using 5/16-24 hardware
• The table comes standard with a home switch which is terminated to a 60 inch pigtail with an Amphenol 9 pin connector
• Provisions for mounting up to 2 additional switches are provided.
Low cost of ownership and industry leading specs make Mechanical Concepts the clear choice for precision applications such as: