ABOUT MECHANICAL CONCEPTS, INC.
Mechanical Concepts, Inc. was founded in 1979 to help provide any company with the most efficient, reliable equipment obtainable. We design and build custom engineered machinery to help you produce whatever you do more accurately, and more efficiently.
Whether your interests are in one of our “standard” products or in a complex special purpose machine, we will work hard to understand your business, your product, and how it is used.
If brought in to the early phase of a product, we can often suggest changes that will simplify automating the production process. All machinery built by us, whether a packaging machine, an X- Y table or a camera system is carefully thought out, and designed to be not only efficient, but as comfortable and easy to operate as possible.
Among the custom engineered machinery we have developed over the last 35 years:
- Robots and automatic loading and unloading systems for all types of production processes
- Automated assembly machines and machining centers
- Sorting and packaging machinery for the pharmaceutical industry
- A full line of precision motion products that are used extensively in the laser industry for welding, cutting and marking
- This includes motorized and manual linear slides and rotary tables that are appropriate for fixture/part movement as well as products that allow for easy, stable, precise positioning of the laser output/focusing head
For the motion picture, animation and special effects industry:
- Academy Award® winning 16-axis Motion Controlled Optical Printers
- Academy Award® winning line of small, lightweight, modular linear slides and rotators for cameras and model movers
- Ultra precise boom arm track camera systems
- The only motion controlled animation stand available with a three axis gimbal table
- Various special film transports i.e. Imax wet Gate printing gates, High speed scanner slewing gates, etc.
Whether your needs are straightforward or complex, we would welcome the opportunity to help make your business more productive. Please call, write or e-mail for more information