Our low profile precision XY Stages were developed to minimize height buildup when two linear axis are stacked together
Careful design has reduced the total overall height to a mere 3 inches, little more than the 2.6 inch height of one NEMA 23 motor. It is a unique product that combines two axes together and maintains very high standards for positional accuracy, linear accuracy, and orthogonality. All unnecessary mass is removed without compromising accuracy or torsional stiffness. As with any of our products, customization to fit specific applications is no problem.
- Standard travel lengths of 6”, 8”, 10” and 12”
- Custom options available for varying travel lengths up to 24”
- Available as a single axis
- Low mass, low profile design
- Preloaded steel rail, crossed roller bearings maintain high linear accuracy and stiffness
- Orthogonality is closely monitored and machined in. It never goes out of adjustment
- Precision rolled ball screws are standard and provide a high level of positional accuracy with minimal backlash. Ground screws are available as an option.
- Drive and switch mechanisms are covered to protect from dirt and contamination
- A total of 6 optical switches to use as limit switches or home switches. Switches include 5' Cable with Amphenol connector
- Available with linear encoders as an option
- Stainless steel helical beam motor coupling and NEMA 23 mount, standard